If you want to plan a wedding in India, a traditional Indian ceremony in another country or organize a modern wedding with traditional Indian elements, you should have many things in mind. One thing many people forget when planning a wedding is how a photo of an Indian wedding can change because of these different marriage traditions.
Important Indian Wedding Rituals and Memorable Moments to capture.
A wedding has very important moments. Some are rituals during marriage. Some are moments of excitement and excitement between the bride and groom and their families. There are so many precious moments that even the best wedding photographer can’t remember. Here’s a list to help you.
Suggested Read: Top Wedding Trends that will Rule 2020
- The anticipation before the entrance of the groom and the bride, the running about can be captured in videos shots.
- The photos of the bride being prepared are a must capture. They are easy because they are actually portrayed shots in already good lighting.
- Do not miss the exciting moments between the bride and her mother and sisters. The make-up room is where this is. This is a place you need to be.
- The entrance of the groom should be taken from top to bottom in the video. And make sure you don’t miss. The photographer should approach the groom on his way of entering.
- Even the bride’s entrance is very important. A typical bride wedding scene descending the stairs is a must. Your sister, cousins and the best friends walking with her should be in the picture. But the bride must be in the centre.
Suggested Read: 10 Killer pre-wedding shoot Ideas
- Don’t forget to catch the groom’s face when he sees his bride for the first time, all garnished with her wedding glance.
- Do not miss the naughty and subtle aspects of the brides before the groom’s eyes for the first time on their wedding day.
- Aashirvaad ceremony or related rituals should be captured. In this case a classic mistake is to focus only on the face of the bride or groom, or the elderly, who are sanctifying her. Both the faces must be on the frame. You may or may notask them to look at the camera. The best thing to do is that both faces are well-focused and symmetrical within the frame.
- Then the sphere comes. The bride and groom must continue to take photos while they walk circling the holy fire. The bride and groom’s faces must be very close to each other in at least one photograph. The bridal attire should be in full focus. The knot and holy fire in the same frame, with one in focus and the other out of focus, but the frame is clearly another important photograph.
- Another scene to catch is the Sindoor scene. The groom should be aware of this and wait a few seconds to let the photographer capture the moment. The bride should only slightly bend her face so that her eyes are in the picture and not just her head.
Suggested Read: Why You Need A Candid Wedding Photographer
- When the bride and groom looking at each other, while the priest sings the mantras is another shot.
- Another good time to capture is when the friends of bride are talking to each other.
- The bride having a secret sharing moment with her sister or best friend is a moment to capture candidly
- If the groom looks at the bride and no one is looking at her, it will be a very important shot. It is important to fake the candid if the photographer cannot find the real moment.
- The bride would be the most knowledgeable photograph of the wedding if she were surprised by the groom’s blink. This moment can be fabricated too.
Suggested Read: Top Wedding Photographers in Delhi
- The bride’s hand in the groom’s hand displaying her Mehendi (and the groom’s if he has a bit of it too) is an essential take.
- The close family and relatives feasting on the chicken leg is a funny wedding photo to take. Have the funny guys and gals of the group pose for these shots.
- Bride and groom should take pictures with all children. It will be an attractive image. This is best taken outdoors for natural light.
- Take a picture of the bride and groom in a single frame with all of her friends. Make sure that everyone is patient to continue moving and posing until everybody’s faces are in focus.
- Take pictures with newlyweds among parents. Then remove the parents and bring the brothers and sisters on both sides, continue with the mother and father aunts and uncles on both sides. Make sure that no one with the bride and groom is deprived of the photograph.
Suggested Read: How to Pose for your Wedding Pictures
These photos will add a complete and perfect look to your wedding album. Follow these wedding photography tips and you won’t need any more advice. Of course, the photographer may need his own planning. If there are two cameras apart of the video camera, it will be very good. If there are two photographers, nobody has to run continuously to ensure that every moment is captured.
Looking for wedding photographers in India? The Wed Cafe is the best option for you. Check our portfolio on our website, www.thewedcafe.com. Book an appointment now at +91-92-92-92-05-05